Collision Damage Waiver
We will pay up to the excess amount applicable on the comprehensive Insurance policy issued on the vehicle.
Period of Protection: Minimum duration - 1 day and Maximum duration- 1 month as per calendar days.
What is Covered
We will reimburse the excess that you must pay under your rental agreement for the following types of claim:
- Road traffic accidents, including damage to a third party vehicle;
- Weather related claims;
- Damage caused by fire or explosion; tire damage;
- Windscreen and glass damage;
- Collisions with animals;
- Theft or Attempted Theft;
- Towing costs.
The most we will pay for any one claim and in total during any one period of protection.
- Customer holds a valid or internationally recognised driving license or permit for the rental vehicle;
- The rental vehicle has a maximum value of Aed 250,000 at your insurance start date and it is less than 10 years since the rental vehicle’s date of first registration;
- The rental vehicle is a car with a maximum of 9 seats (including the driver);
- The rental vehicle will not be used on a safari or an off-road adventure trail;
- Customer age between 21 and 75 years old;
- The rental vehicle will not be used for any trip in, to or through: Afghanistan, Belarus, Cuba, Congo, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Myanmar, North Korea, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria or Zimbabwe.
Get in touch for service, partnership and product related queries.